Sport-Tiedje test judgement - Concept2 Indoor Rower Model D (PM4):
Sport-Tiedje puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories.
Compare easily the products using the Sport-Tiedje test judgement and find your appropriate equipment.
The Concept2 Indoor Rower Model D is one of the most popular indoor rowing machines among club rowers ! It has set standards and stands for the byword of professional indoor-rowing training. It allows each person - casual rower or professional athlete - to simulate a rowing motion on water and to benefit from a safe and efficient whole body workout. The yearly indoor-rowing-world championships are hold on Concept 2 Indoor-rower-ergometers.
Concept2 offers the present Indoor Rower Model D (Indoor Rower 1990) in an additional variety and equips it with the monitor PM4 - like the Indoor Rower Model E. Thereby, the Concept2 Model D 1992 convinces by an extended function range.
The PM4 offers, i.e., a race function, which allows several Concept2 rowing machines (with PM4) to compete with each other. Thanks to the automatic link connection between the PM4 training pcs, you can compete against each other without additional pc or complicated settings.
Furthermore, the training pc of the Concept2 1992 has an integrated heart rate receiver. Heart rate is automatically displayed when you wear a chest strap.
In contrast to previous models C (Indoor Rower 1700) and model D (Indoor Rower 1900), all advantages of the Concept2 D-Model 1992 are maintained:
- softer rowing feeling
- more silent
- even better durability
- easier maintenance
- new design: kind and dynamic colours
- new grip: improves comfort for arms and shoulders as well as final pull-position
- new windmill: larger adjustment zone for air resistance
- produces power and charges batteries of the training pc PM4
- Rower-ergometer for the advanced private use
- NEW: Modeld D with training pc of the E-Model (PM4) !
- Compete with several rower-ergometers against each other at your own homefitness race
- Performance Monitor 4 (PM4): multilingual, easy to use and clear with functions for beginners, advanced users and professionals, varied training programs
- Display of all important training data, i.e. wattagem burnt calories, heart rate, speed, distance
- Difference to the PM3 - training pc:
- Bigger Memory capacity
- PC-Interface: USB and ANT
- Integrated, wireless Suunto System, optional with Polar-interface
- Possibility to compete with other indoor-rowers (maximum eight) - wireless and without pc
- Battery: chargeable batteries
- Plays: fishgame and dart
- Chose your own, previous results as direct, visible opponent or be animated to records by a speed boat.
- Automatic storage of training data
- Storage of up to 500 training units
- Suitable for up to five persons
- Higher user comfort of the PM4-monitor thanks to longer arms
- Digital heart rate measuring: the heart rate receiver is already integrated in the PM4, so the heart rate is automatically displayed when you wear a chest strap.
- PC/Mac-connection (USB) for transmitting training data and charging batteries
- Weight: 26 kg
- Seat height: 35 cm
- Delivery includes: chest strap, Log-Card, USB-cable for connexion with pc, assembly instruction, chain oil and socket wrench
- Please pay attention to the fact that the rowing machine illustrated in the product video is a Concept Model E (among others, higher seat position) !
Max. user-weight - Concept2 Indoor Rower Model D (PM4):
Dimensions set-up - Concept2 Indoor Rower Model D (PM4):
(L) 240 cm
x (B) 61 cm
x (H) 90 cm
Folded - Concept2 Indoor Rower Model D (PM4):
(L) 84 cm
x (B) 64 cm
x (H) 135 cm