Product details: Bodycraft Power Row
- Rowing attachment for the low cable-pull of a multi-gym
- Suitable for all stations with a deep cable pull, e.g. Bodycraft X-Press Pro, Taurus WS7, NOHrD Slim Beam, Bodycraft CFT and many more!
- Makes the rowing station into a real rowing machine
- Adds legs, arms and shoulders into the training of your back
- High quality rail and Easy-Glide-Rolls for a soft and quiet movement over the rail
- Transport wheels allow for adjustments
- Anatomically designed seat for more comfort during training
- Fixed foot rests with velcro straps
- 101.6 cm long track for people up to 195 - 200cm tall
- Seat height: 26.25cm (front) to 31.5cm (back)
- Max. user-weight: 159 kg
Dimensions set-up - Bodycraft Power Row:
(L) 177 cm
x (W) 50 cm
x (H) 31.5 cm
Description: Bodycraft Power Row
Change your multi-gym into a rowing machine!With the Bodycraft Power Row you change the low cable-pull of your multi-gym into a real rowing machine. When rowing in a seated position on a multi-gym, it mostly trains the back muscles. When rowing on a rowing machine or on water, the more complex movement uses muscles from the legs, arms, shoulders and the back. This complex movement can now be done on a multi-gym thanks to the Power Row. The seat runs on a rail – allowing you to train almost all muscle groups on the Power Row.
The Power Row has a huge advantage over other rowing machines: when training on a rowing machine you mostly train strength endurance. With the Power Rower you can additionally train your maximum strength and explosive power. This is possible by adjusting weight of the cable pull to exactly suit your training goals.
PDF document for the productManual BC-POWER-ROW
Warranty conditions: Bodycraft Power Row
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|