Product details: Darwin cable pull for Power Cage
- Low cable pull and lat pull / high cable pull for mounting on the Darwin Power Cage
- Upgrades the Power Cage by additional exercising possibilities for back, biceps, and triceps
- Can be loaded with weight plates of 30 mm or 50 mm (adapter is included in delivery)
- Delivery includes: short bar for rowing in sitting position or biceps curls as well as a wide lat pull bar
- Thanks to the suspension with carabiner hooks, other traction aids/handles can be used as well
- Can only be used with the Darwin Power Cage
Description: Darwin cable pull for Power Cage
The Darwin cable pull for Power Cage can be easily mounted at the back of the Darwin Power Cage and offers additional options for the back training and the triceps training. The Darwin cable pull for Power Cage is equipped with a high and a low cable pull. On the high cable pull, you can do lat pulls and triceps press, for instance. On the low cable pull, you can perform biceps curls or rowing in sitting position.
The attachment can be loaded with 30 mm or 50 mm weight plates. A respective holder is included in delivery. In addition, the delivery includes: a lat pull bar as well as a short bar for rowing or biceps curls. As the traction aids can be easily mounted with a carabiner hook on the cable pull, they can also be exchanged or upgraded by further, separately available handles.
PDF document for the productManual DARWIN-CAGE
Warranty conditions: Darwin cable pull for Power Cage
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|