Darwin RB40 Recumbent Bike
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Darwin RB40 Recumbent Bike
- Just get fit! The Darwin ergometer is easy to use, has an ergonomic backrest and makes it very easy to lose weight or build up endurance!
- Resilience: in the speed-dependent mode, the exercise bike offers 16 different resistance levels; you can do very light movement training or ascend a hill.
- Suitable for families and multi-person households: the recumbent bike has four user memories, so every user can quickly access their data or create and save a programme profile.
- Everything at a glance: the display shows all important training data, for example how many calories you have already consumed or how far you have already ridden.
You definitely won't get bored with these training programmes:
- Manual / quick start
- 12 pre-set profile programmes
- 1 user programme per person
- 4 heart-rate programmes
- Watt programme
- Follow your heart: with the heart-rate programmes, you can better co-ordinate your workout with your training goal, e.g. lose weight more effectively or increase performance
- It's also easy on the eye: the RB40 is a space-saving recumbent exercise bike with a slim, modern design that cuts a fine figure in any room!
- Well equipped: the recumbent exercise bike features hand pulse sensors, a tablet holder, bottle holder, castors and belted pedals!
- Performance: strength! The power can be set in the watt programme and the resistance level is then adjusted according to the pedalling speed. The performance then remains constant and you can understand your training progress better.
- Exercise more gently: the RB40 gives you extra support, so you can really go for it without hurting yourself while training. Thanks to the backrest and high-quality treads, the workout goes easy on your back and joints!
- Accessible: the Darwin RB40 Recumbent Bike features a low step through, making it easier to get on and off.
- Tablet/iPad not included in delivery
- Max. user weight: 120 kg
Dimensions set-up - Darwin RB40 Recumbent Bike:
(L) 138 cm
x (W) 64 cm
x (H) 116 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electronically adjustable magnetic brake
- Output: 10 - 350 W (adjustable in increments starting from 5 Watt)
- RPM-independent resistance control
- Flywheel weight: 9.5 kg
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programs in total: 19, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 4
- Resistance levels: 16
- User memory: 4
- Heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Saddle adjustment: horizontal,
- Pedals with toe clips and straps
- Extras: transport wheels, drinking bottle holder
Description: Darwin RB40 Recumbent Bike
PDF document for the productManual Darwin-RB40
Warranty conditions: Darwin RB40 Recumbent Bike
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||24 months|
Darwin RB40 Recumbent Bike Test & Evaluations
5 of 5 Stars
(2 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
Darwin RB40 Recumbent Bike Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 160 x 90 cm
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Recumbent Bike