Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40
- Foldable exercise bike for easy cardiovascular training that is easy on the joints
- Very quiet – perfect for a short training session while watching TV, for example
- The foldable Indoor Bike: the XB40 is built with a rigid crank just like other classic Indoor Bikes and can activate the muscles more as "normal" home trainers
- Very round, even movement thanks to its large flywheel
- Get started right away: the Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40 is set up in no time.
- Console with tablet / smartphone shelf – watch a film while you train, or maybe read a book – fitness for body and mind!
- Pedals that can be used on both sides: either with straps or standard pedals
- Wide performance spectrum with 16 resistance levels
- Height-adjustable saddle – the fitness bike adapts to your size
- When you have finished training, simply fold it up and use its castors to stow it away somewhere
- Magnetic braking system: quiet, maintenance-free and wear-free
- Unpack, assemble, lose weight – training on the Duke Fitness X-Bike is that easy
- Everything is in your hands: the rubberised handlebars are non-slip, even when things get a little hot and sweaty
- Suitable for people who are max. 180-185 cm tall
- Max. user weight: 120 kg
Dimensions set-up - Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40:
(L) 92 cm
x (W) 67 cm
x (H) 130 cm
Folded - Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40: (L) 55 cm x (W) 67 cm x (H) 161 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: manually adjustable magnetic brake
- Flywheel weight: 6.5 kg
- Display: duration, distance, speed, calories,
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Resistance levels: 16
- Battery powered
- Saddle adjustment: vertical
- Pedals with toe clips and straps
- Extras: transport wheels
Description: Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40
X-Bike: training couldn't be easierThe XB40's training principle couldn't be simpler: put the device wherever you want it, sit down, set the resistance and go! Time, distance, speed and the approximate number of calories consumed are shown on the display. You can change the resistance at any time during training by turning the resistance wheel.
Particularly quiet and low-maintenanceThe resistance is generated by a magnetic brake that acts on the flywheel. Since there is no contact with moving parts, there is no wear and tear and no noise. You rarely have to service the device – if you wipe it regularly after training, that's pretty much it. In addition: you can listen to music or watch TV as you train. You are sure to add a few more minutes to your workout, and your pounds will drop off in no time!
Perfect for a little workout from time to timeThe little exercise bike has a nice and compact structure. Regardless of whether it is stood on end or folded up – the Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40 hardly takes up any space. If you want to adjust it, that is also very easy. The XB40 is not very heavy: just tilt it onto its castors and you can easily move it.
PDF document for the productManual Duke-XB40
Warranty conditions: Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||24 months|
Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40 Test & Evaluations
5 of 5 Stars
(3 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
Duke Fitness exercise bike XB40 Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 100 x 70 cm