Hoist Multi-power station H-4400
Variety of exercises
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: Hoist Multi-power station H-4400
- high-quality Multi-power station in studio quality!
- Multi-power stations with four independent training place on about 6,5 m²
- Station 1: leg press
- Station 2: height-adjustable, free rope pull
- Station 3: lat-pull
- Station 4: chest press, 3-D arm press, leg stretcher, leg bender (standing)
- integrated rack for grips and pull pads
- smooth and appropriate weight rails reduce abrasion or rubbing damages
- rapid and smooth adjustement of all tools to individual body sizes
Dimensions set-up - Hoist Multi-power station H-4400:
(L) 262 cm
x (W) 242 cm
x (H) 212 cm
- Weight stack 90kg (20 x 4,5 kg) , 90kg (20 x 4,5 kg) , 90kg (20 x 4,5 kg) , 90kg (20 x 4,5 kg)
- A variety of possible exercises for: Shoulders, Chest, Back, Legs, Abdominals, Arms
Description: Hoist Multi-power station H-4400
The Multi-power station H-4400 by Hoist combines four stations with separate training places of about 6,5 m². The Multi-Station cooresponds to the high requirements of great fitness studios regarding workmanship and the large-scale training possibilities.
Station 1 consists of a professional leg press. The leg press of the Hoist Multi-power station H-2200 allows up to 180 kg resistance because of special divided return shafts. The large step surface follows the natural movement of the leg and avoids, therefore, an overcharge of the ankles. The back rest of the station is adjustable in depth and provides an individually appropriate beginning position for optimizing the leg press movement.
Station 2 is a height-adjustable, free rope pull for the training of the musculature of the torso and the arms. The rope pull is adjustable in height in 23 levels and halves the applied weight by means of return shafts for a finer dosage of the resistance. Thereby, many movements can be imitated respectively single muscle groups can be directly trained.
Station 3 consists of a lat-pull with training bench. The balanced, lead lat-pull allows a natural pull-movemetn. Angled roll pads for the fixing of the thighs help to rapidly find the optimal training position.
Station 4 contains chest press, 3-D arm press, leg stretcher, and leg bender (standing). The patented 3-D arm bows enlarge the mobility of the chest press and provide movements, reminding of free barbell training. Seat as well as back pads on the Station 4 of the Hoist Multi-power station H-4400 are adjustable. The back rest is adjustable in inclination and depth. Besides the leg pads for stretching and bending exercises, other grips can be connected to the rope pull.
Warranty conditions: Hoist Multi-power station H-4400
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Movable parts||Accessory||Bearings, wheels||Frame||Full warranty|
|Home use||-||-||-||30 years||10 years|
|Semiprofessional use||5 years||12 months||3 years||10 years||-|