Product details: Hoist RPL Incline Press
- Gym quality !
- Incline chest press for fitness beginners, advanced users, and pros of any age
- Innovative ROX® (Ride Oriented Exercise) technology integrates the whole body in the exercise
- High-quality upholsteries for a comfortable training
- 7.5cm x 7.5cm or 5cm x 7.5cm thick steel tubes offer highest stability and sturdiness
- Rubber feet for a firm stability and protection of the floor
- Safety and exercise instructions are attached on the machine
- Independent training of both motion arms is possible
- Easy upholstery adjustment for adapting to each height
- Oversize handles and ergonomically shaped foot rests
- Innovative design
- Place to put on weights for all weight plates with a 50 mm hole
- Possible frame colours: platinum or white
- Possible upholstery colours: light grey, dark grey, black, red, blue (other colours at request)
- Drinking bottle holder and a case for personal thins are integrated
- 4 integrated weight racks for storing not used weight plates
- It is possible to put weight plates only on one end without causing an imbalance of course of motion.
- Maximum loadability of weight plate rack: 327kg
- Maximum loadability of place to put on weights: 363kg !
- Weight plates are not included in delivery though are available as optional accessory
- Max. user-weight: 180 kg
Dimensions set-up - Hoist RPL Incline Press:
(L) 229 cm
x (W) 134 cm
x (H) 143 cm
Description: Hoist RPL Incline Press
You would like to provide your members with the most advanced equipment?
With the Hoist ROC-IT® Line you will stand out from your competitors for sure. A total of 18 single stations from the Hoist ROC-IT® Line ensure that the strength training is effective and fun. The body is put into motion and becomes part of the respective exercise due to the ROX® (Ride Oriented Exercise) Technology. Therefore, unlike when using ordinary strength training equipment, only minimal strain is put on the joints and the back. The body is freed from a static exercise positon and the motion is dynamic and biomechanically correct. The maximal radius of the muscle which is to be exercised not only leads to the maximum possible activation of the muscles but also a natural motion sequence. On top of that, the torso muscles are activated additionally during exercise and the change of the balance point compensated. The curved design of the Hoist ROC-IT® Line makes it a true head-turner. The Hoist ROC-IT® Line is suitable for beginners, advanced and professional users. Be inspired by the fascination of the Hoist ROC-IT® Line and experience the ROX® motion.
The Hoist "Incline Press" chest press of the Hoist ROC-IT® Line convinces by functionality and equipment. By means of the adjustable seat as well as a device for easy entry, the machine gets individually adapted to the body. A highly intensive chest workout can start right now. The ROX® technology avoids a wrong posture and minimizes the stress on shoulder joints thanks to the tilting movement of the seat during the course of motion. Foot rests avoid working with legs. The Hoist "Incline Press" chest press activates the upper chest muscles at a maximum. Thanks to well-thought out construction, it is even possible that weight plates are put only at one end of the bar without causing an imbalance while doing the motion. This has the advantage that less weight plates are required !
Warranty conditions: Hoist RPL Incline Press
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Movable parts||Accessory||Bearings, wheels||Frame||Full warranty|
|Home use||-||-||-||30 years||10 years|
|Semiprofessional use||5 years||12 months||3 years||30 years||-|
|Professional use||5 years||12 months||3 years||30 years||-|