Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer
- Smoothness of Rotation
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer
- 4.5" LCD console
- Oversized pedals for more training comfort
- Mounting height 26.6 cm
- Max. user-weight: 136 kg
Dimensions set-up - Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer:
(L) 173 cm
x (W) 63.5 cm
x (H) 162.5 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electronically adjustable magnetic brake
- Balance mass according to the manufacturer: 7 kg
- Stride length: 46 cm
- Stride width: 5 cm
- Resistance levels: 16
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Exercise programmes in total: 10
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Extras: drinking bottle holder
- An elliptical cross trainer with a joint-gentle, elliptical movement (Elliptical)
Description: Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer
Workmanship, equipment, comfort – the Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer is impressive in every respect.The Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer has a solid frame with a load capacity of 136 kg and can withstand regular, intensive workouts. The front drive with 7 kg flywheel allows for long and flat movements with a stride length of 46 cm, making sure exercises are extremely joint-gentle and athletic. In addition, the shorter distance of just 5 cm between the pedals (Q-factor) makes movements extremely natural.
There are 16 resistance levels, which can be adjusted to adapt the Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer to your training level. For even more training comfort and stability, the Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer is equipped with large foot plates.
Easy to useThe Andes 2.0 is extremely easy to use. In just a few steps, you can select the necessary settings and start your workout. The clear display shows you all relevant training data.
In order to offer you a high level of training motivation and variety, the Andes 2.0 has been equipped with a total of 10 training programmes. The excellent equipment is rounded off with a drinking bottle holder, loudspeaker and smart device holder.
Warranty conditions: Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Electronic parts||Maintenance||Frame|
|Home use||2 years||2 years||30 years|
Horizon Andes 2.0 Cross Trainer Test & Evaluations
4.17 of 5 Stars
(6 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation