Product details: Leki Khumbu
- Excellent trekking pole with the innovative external adjustment system
- Adjustment zone 110-145cm; packing dimensions 70cm
- Three-part, extremely reinforced aluminium shaft with diameters of 18/16/14mm
- Leki Speed Lock system - innovative external adjustment system for fast and easy handling
- Aergon Soft grip with a compound similar to caoutchouc for a perfect grip
- Lock Security strap
- Hard metal flex tip
- Easy screwing of different disks' sizes
- Polish-design protection varnish on the upper part of the pole
- Absolutely scratch-proof surface finishing on middle and lower part of the pole
- Delivery: one pair
Description: Leki Khumbu
The Leki Khumbu is a sturdy Trekking pole with outside adjusting mechanism. The pole of the Leki Khumbu is made of extremely hardened aluminium (HTS 6.5) and is equipped with the innovative Speed Lock system. The Speed Lock system is the new outside adjusting mechanism, which allows to adjust and fix quickly even with thick gloves and for bad weather conditions. The grip of the Leki Summit is made of CorTec (Nature cork compound), which absorbs sweat, is thermal insulating, and absorbs vibrations - offering a perfect grip. The Leki Khumbu is equipped with a hard metal flex tip, which allows to screw different sizes of discs. The surface of the upper part of the pole is protected by a polish- design protection varnish. Middle and lower part of the pole are absolutely scratchproof.
Warranty conditions: Leki Khumbu
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Leki Khumbu Test & Evaluations
Write a product rating now and win a gift coupon of 500 € or the refund of the paid purchase price. The choice is yours!
Leki Khumbu Accessories
Sport-Tiedje puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the Sport-Tiedje expert review and find your appropriate equipment.