Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike RS3 Track Connect
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike RS3 Track Connect
- Recumbent bike with club quality - effective workouts combined with high stability
- User-friendly: easy access and intuitive control
- Comfortable: ergonomic seat with 13 positions and breathable MESH backrest
- For every age and every training level
- Track Connect console Android-/Apple compatible
Life Fitness Track+ console for ergometer offers:
- 14 workouts: 3 x classic (manual, random, hill), 3 x advanced (EZ resistance, sport-training, fitness test), 5 x pulse controlled (fat burning, cardio, heart rate hill, heart rate interval, heart rate extreme), 4 x target (calories, distance, target heart rate)
- 4 user profiles
- 3 personal workouts per user profile
- Quick start, warm-up, cool-down
- Entertainment control
- LFconnect: for individual setting of the fitness equipment
- Smartphone compatibility (manufacturer's data):
- Apple: iPhone (4, 3GS, 3G), iPod touch (1.– 4th generation), iPod Classic, iPod nano (3rd–6th generation)
- Android devices with Android 4 and higher
- Training data: resistance level, speed (m/h, km/h, r/min), distance, pulse, target heart rate, calories, METs
- Energy save mode
- Elegant design for every living environment
- Cushioned handlebars
- Lateral hand pulse sensors for wireless heart rate measuring
- Self-aligning pedals
- Poly-V belt drive: very silent
- Height levelling for stability
- Max. user weight: 181 kg
Dimensions set-up - Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike RS3 Track Connect:
(L) 163.6 cm
x (W) 68.1 cm
x (H) 130.8 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Length of the pedal arms: 17 cm
- Display: duration, distance, speed, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Exercise programs in total: 14, of which heart rate controlled: 5
- Resistance levels: 20
- User memory: 4
- Heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (included)
- Chest strap for the telemetric measurement of the heart rate included
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Saddle adjustment: incline, horizontal,
- Pedals with toe clips and straps
- Extras: extra low access, transport wheels, drinking bottle holder
Description: Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike RS3 Track Connect
Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike RS3 Track Connect: Exercise at highest level at homeThe Life Fitness RS3 Track Connect is an excellent recumbent ergometer with training features normally known from gyms. It starts with the first-grade Track Connect console: it is very easy-to-use and offers a good overview about your performance. You can quickly choose between 14 programs or create one of 4 personal user profiles. Furthermore, the console can be connected with iOS and Android devices; offering new possibilites for training control and analysis.
More comfort with the new RS3 recumbent bike seriesThe recumbent ergometers of the RS3 series of Life Fitness all have a low step through. It makes it much easier to get on and off. The recumbent ergometer is suitable for every age, for rehabilitation training, and persons with limited movements. The stability of the recumbent bike is still great. It can be loaded up to 181 kg due to its extremely sturdy frame construction. Such values are normally known from commercial equipment.
The seat of the recumbent bike is horizontally adjustable in 13 levels. The backrest is adjustable in incline. The breathable cover is good for cooling for exhausting workouts.
The other equipment is great as well: A drinking bottle holder is easy to grasp on the seat. It is very important for stamina training to drink a lot and supply your body with liquids. A chest strap is included in delivery - for ECG precise training with the Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike RS3 Track Connect. A multi-media control unit is attached on the Track Plus console for controlling music on your iPhone - you do not have to lean further forward.
Track Connect console: Entertainment while exercisingThe Track Connect console is divided in two zones: the entertainment zone and the training zone. In the lower training zone, you can quickly do all training settings. Hence, the Track Connect console offers as standard 15 diversified training programmes. It includes five heart rate programmes, among other things, for increasing the maximum performance or for fat burning. It's very effective, if you only have little time for the training: the HIIT programme – a high-intensity interval training.
The Connect console offers the possibility to place a smart phone or tablet and to connect it with the machine via Bluetooth. For mobile devices, many treadmill Apps are available as download, for instance the interactive App Runsocial. While you run on your treadmill, you can “meet” other runners, who also use this App. You can also meet with friends for little competition, i. e. - even if you live in Berlin and your friend in Paris.
You can also get your training data from a continuously updated list of partner Apps. That includes, among other things, the fitness Apps of Garmin, Nike or MyFitnessPal. Of course, you can also use your mobile device to watch a film while running.
In addition, the Track Connect console is equipped with an energy save mode to save up to 90 % of power.
PDF document for the productManual-Lifefitness-Track-Console-ENG-v1
Warranty: Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike RS3 Track Connect
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||24 months|
Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike RS3 Track Connect Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike RS3 Track Connect Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 200 x 100 cm