Matrix Ergometer U50 XUR
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Matrix Ergometer U50 XUR
- Largest console in the series: 22" HD touchscreen (55.8 cm)
- Double frame provides unparalleled stability and deep comfortable entry
- Ergonomically designed seat for superior comfort, balance and support during exercise
- Gentle on the joints due to the optimized distance (194 mm) between the pedals
- Fast and seamless change of resistance through the Exact Force induction brake
- Resistance change at the touch of a button on the handle without interrupting the workout
- WLAN and Bluetooth-compatible
- Self-created programmes and workouts automatically repeat in your training calendar
- HDMI connection: Connect streaming devices, smartphones, or tablets
- Free apps: My Media, HDMI, Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MyFitnessPal, Weather, web browser, Kindle Reader, Flipbook, Press Reader, and others
- USB connection: front: Serves to provide access to media of compatible devices and to allow installation of software updates. Charges most devices up to 2.4 amperes. Back: Provides power for USB-run devices up to 1 ampere.
- 13 workout programmes: manual, hill, interval, constant watt figure, target time, target distance, target calories, target heart rate, Sprint 8, Virtual Active American, Virtual Active Northern Rockies, user-defined
- Max. user weight: 159 kg
Dimensions set-up - Matrix Ergometer U50 XUR:
(L) 122 cm
x (W) 63 cm
x (H) 143 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Exercise programs in total: 13, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 1
- Resistance levels: 30
- Heart rate measurement: + chest strap (included)
- Chest strap for the telemetric measurement of the heart rate included
- Saddle adjustment: vertical
- comfortable gel saddle
- Handlebar adjustment: vertical,
- Extras: extra low access, drinking bottle holder
Description: Matrix Ergometer U50 XUR
Impressive highlights with comfortThe handlebar of the Matrix Ergometer U50 XUR is equipped with hand pulse sensors and control buttons with which you can measure your heart rate and set the training resistance. The ergometer provides you with a low entry and high level of stability with the dual frame construction. Training is very comfortable with the comfortable, adjustable saddle. Contributing to this is the low pedal distance. The induction braking system enables almost silent training and reacts very quickly to the changes of resistance.
Individual trainingWith the U50, your endurance training is particularly individual and diverse. You can use the programmes or specific workouts personally tuned to your training parameters. These repeat automatically in your personal training calendar.
The Sprint 8 programme is an exclusive and scientifically proven sprint programme. With this high-intensity interval training programme (HIIT units), muscles are developed and fat burnt extremely effectively in short workout units. The Sprint 8 workout units are especially suitable for users who either have little time for long units or want to set new workout stimulation.
XUR console for maximum entertainmentExcellent entertainment and two Virtual Active tracks are available on the top-of-the-line 22" console. The HD touchscreen allows you to watch movies and videos in large format during your workout. With WLAN, Bluetooth, HDMI and USB, you have a large selection of interfaces available. Choose from the wide selection of popular streaming services like Netflix and Spotify, or connect your mobile device to the console.
You can also visit your favourite websites directly through the web browser on the console. The integrated 5 watt loudspeakers complement the multimedia experience. Thanks to the automatic switch to sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity, meaning you save energy, in turn doing your wallet and the environment a favour.
With the XUR console, nothing stands in the way of an endurance workout in the Rocky Mountains or the Northeast of America. The two Virtual Active routes adapt to your own speed. Embark on a virtual journey at your own pace and start training right away.
Warranty conditions: Matrix Ergometer U50 XUR
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||36 months|
Matrix Ergometer U50 XUR Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation