Product details: NOHRD haptic ball
- High-quality, hand-made with hard-wearing materials
- Filled with iron granules for good haptic
- Final treatment with beeswax for protection from water and sweat
- Available in four weight categories (300g, 650g, 1250g, 2100g)
- Diameter: 300g ~ 6cm, 650g ~ 7cm, 1250g ~ 8cm, 2100g ~ 10cm
Description: NOHRD haptic ball
NOHrD haptic ball: High-quality and hand-made of genuine leatherThe combination of selected, high-quality materials and handicraft stand for a durable and sturdy product. The NOHRD haptic ball is of versatile use and is suitable for a multitude of users offering four weight levels. Either for pressing, holding, lifting, throwing, swinging or playing, the NOHRD haptic ball is a real all-rounder. Being filled with iron granules, the ball is flexible but still offers a high basic resistance. The genuine leather is treated with beeswax, which protects the leather from sweat and water and cares the skin at the same time.
Warranty conditions: NOHRD haptic ball
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
NOHRD haptic ball Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)