Smoothness of Rotation
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: Taurus Ergo-X
- Get in shape more quickly: thanks to pre-set interval programmes
- Thanks to the air brake system, an almost unlimited resistance is possible
- Suitable for beginners as well as top athletes likewise
- Combination of an elliptical cross trainer and an exercise bike: trains almost the whole body
- Very popular for cross training
- Ideal for short, hard HIIT workouts (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Extremely sturdy steel frame for intensive training sessions (warranty for commercial use)
- Several grip options for a more effective upper body training
Smart display with great training programmes:
- three intervall programmes, of it one individually programmable
- four target programmes: time, distance, calories, and heart rate
- manual mode
- Sturdy footrests for a training concentrating on the upper body
- Very big air wheel for a very comfortable training movement
- Very easy and quick adjustment of the seat
- Can be used with an external power source, it's just the display which requires batteries
- Max. user-weight: 160 kg
Dimensions set-up - Taurus Ergo-X:
(L) 124 cm
x (W) 72 cm
x (H) 144 cm
- Technical information:
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programmes in total: 8, of which custom: 7, heart rate controlled: 1
- heart rate measurement: + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- battery powered
- Saddle adjustment: horizontal, vertical
- Extras: transport wheels,
Description: Taurus Ergo-X
Taurus Ergo-X: maximum performanceThe Taurus Ergo-X fits perfectly to the motto of the brand Taurus: maximum performance. The combination of an exercise bike and an elliptical cross trainer is suitable for every training level thanks to the air resistance. Here, you can individually set the resistance due to the speed of the movement. The quicker you pedal/push/pull, the higher gets the resistance. Thanks to the air wheel, an almost unlimited resistance is made possible.
In order to make the Taurus Ergo-X resistant to the highly intensive training, a special attention was put to the workmanship and the material. The Ergo-X has an extremely loadable steel frame. Thanks to this workmanship, the Taurus Ergo-X even offers a warranty for the professional use at fitness gyms.
It trains more muscles than most other fitness machines.The Taurus Ergo-X is a real whole body training machine. Due to the leg work, this biggest muscle group will be seriously challenged. The Ergo-X is also excellent for the training of the upper body and the arms. You can either move the handles parallel to the legs or put the feet on the rests and concentrate fully on the training of the upper body.
It's especially in the intensive phasses of the training, when the trunk muscles are demanded as well. When you train with the Taurus Ergo-X, actually you do not need any other training.
Training computer with eight programmesThe Ergo-X is equipped with a very big display, which clearly presents all training data. The training computer is very easy to use, each programme can be easily selected at the touch of a button. You can choose from seven programmes and a manual mode. Besides the target programmes (i. e., time or calories), a main emphasis needs to be put on the interval programmes. Of those, two are already pre-set, a third one can be individually created.
The interval programmes are especially great for short, intensive training sessions, as for instance tabata training. The display shows respectively how long you should continue training at the current intensity. Doing the interval programmes, the phases of highest intensity alternate with phases of active recovery (low intensity). A special training success within a short time are attributed to this training principle.
Smart details turn the training into an experienceThese are the details, which turn an excellent fitness machine into a perfect fitness machine - and with respect to its details, the Taurus Ergo-X is absolutely convincing. Hence, the machine offers excellent handles with to different hand positions, for instance. The handles have a very hygienic and non-slip surface. That's especially important, because the training with the Ergo-X can be extremely challenging and exhausting.
When you want to focus especially on the upper body and the arms, you can place your feet on the integrated footrests. For a particularly comfortable and ergonomic training, the correct sitting position plays an important role. The seat of the Taurus Ergo-X can be easily adjusted in horizontal and vertical direction. The personal settings can be quickly done thanks to a scale - just in case that several persons, for instance of a family or at the gym, want to do their training with the Taurus Ergo-X.
Even after the training, the Taurus Ergo-X still offers a high comfort. The machine can be easily moved after the training. Transport wheels are mounted on the front base. A big bridge handle is mounted on the rear base. As the centre of gravity of the machine is located in front, it can be easily tilted forward and moved.
PDF document for the productManual Taurus ERGO-X
Warranty conditions: Taurus Ergo-X
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
|Semiprofessional use||12 months|
|Professional use||6 months|