Taurus rowing machine Row-X
- Delivery by freight carrier
Taurus Rowing Machine Row-X
- Hybrid resistance system Optimal pull at any intensity level
- Smart design Looks good and rows great
High seat comfort
Maximum stability for maximum performance
Quality shown also in its design
The Taurus Row-X performs the best for everyone
For everyone that wants to exhaust themself, the display has a surprise for you ready: There are pre-set HIIT programs, that are perfectly suited to get fitter and lose weight in the shortest time possible!
Product details: Taurus rowing machine Row-X
- Advanced hybrid resistance system: excellent pull motion in both high and low intensities
- Comfortable seat height of 51cm
- Extremely stable - even suited for use in gyms
- 4 installed HITT programs for fast and sustained training results
- Smart design
- Seat slides quietly
- Large, clear training computer with all performance data
- 10 training programs, e.g. Goal based, race, manual and high intensity programs
- A highly thorough production with especially chosen materials
- Soft paded and comfortably contoured seat
- Very stable frame made out of steel pipes
- 16 resistance levels
- Max. user-weight: 150 kg
Dimensions set-up - Taurus rowing machine Row-X:
(L) 250 cm
x (W) 63 cm
x (H) 124 cm
Description: Taurus rowing machine Row-X
Taurus Rowing Machine Row-X – the right rowing machine for all demands
The Taurus Row-X is an exceptional rowing machine with a hybrid resistance system. More specifically said the Taurus Rowing Machine Row-X has a combined air-magnet-brake system. While the air brake provides an almost unlimited resistance level, the magnet brake provides a comfortable and smooth stroke in the low resistance levels. The Taurus Rowing Machine Row-X is therefore perfect for beginners as well as professional rowers.
Stability and comfort, even in intensive sessions
The Taurus Rowing Machine Row-X is built with high stability in mind. That is why this rowing machine is certified for commerical use, e.g. in gyms; it's suited for stronger and heavier users and for anyone wanting to exhaust themselves while rowing. The long rails and rolling seat are constructed to produce minimal noise. The seat is built at a comfortable height of 51cm. Making it easier to get off the rowing machine after a long, exhausting training session and also easier for users with movement disabilities.
The main frame is made from one massive bent steel pipe. This promises a high loadability and rigidity even in intense HIIT or Tabata sessions.
Award winning training computer with 4 special HIIT programs
The rowing machine is built with 10 training programs, that can be broken up into 4 categories:
- The freedom loving rowers use quickstart or the manual mode. Here you can set your training how you want or just start rowing. Nothing is pre-set and your training values count up from 0. You can start when you want and stop when you want.
- Goal oriented rowers have the programs 2 to 4. Here you can set a time, calorie or distance target. The program ends when you have reached that target. These programs are especially suited to lose weight (calories) or to enable to follow your improved training level more precisely.
- For competitive rowers the pacer program is for you. Here your race against your average time or against your personal best time. The race is also graphically shown on the display.
- The 4 HIIT programs (High Intensity Intervall Training) is perfect to quickly improve your fitness and to lose weight effectively. These 20 to 30 minute long programs changes between high intensity and regeneration phases. These short but sweet training sessions strongly stimulate burning fat and also save you time.
The easy to read large display shows all important training data. For example you have the overview of your current time, time / 500m or your heart rate (while wearing a compatible chest strap).
Indoor Rower with numerous design highlights
The Taurus Rowing Machine Row-X also shines with numerous design highlights. This starts with the perfectly produced covering. A special injection moulding process makes sure that the surface is absolutely even and that no spacing between the individual pieces occurs.
The display was designed with bright values on a dark background. Not only does it look good but is also clearer to read. The middle of the sliding rail darkly coated and rounds up the smart design.
PDF document for the productManual Taurus-Row-X
Warranty conditions: Taurus rowing machine Row-X
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
|Semiprofessional use||12 months|
|Professional use||6 months|
Taurus rowing machine Row-X Test & Evaluations
4.87 of 5 Stars
(180 Customer ratings)
Taurus rowing machine Row-X Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 250 x 80 cm
- In stock
Starting from £24.46Starting from £17.90
- cardiostrong rowing gloves
- In stock
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Rowing machine
1Starting from £1,495.00
9Starting from £1,135.00