Product details: Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull
Training stations on the extremely versatile Smith Rack:
- Barbell in the Smith Machine
- Squat Rack and Chest Press Station
- Height-adjustable dip attachment
- Multi -Grip pull-up station
- Cable pull with lat pulldown and deep cable pull
- Smith Machine for guided barbell training : 50mm barbell bar with safety hook for particularly safe training
- Extraordinary stability: 6 x 6cm tubular steel frame with 2mm wall thickness
- Particularly versatile : the barbell bar can be adjusted in 23 increments for heights between 32cm and 185cm
- Barbell bar runs smoothly and quietly in the Smith Machine
- Cable pull with excellent capabilities
- Max. load capacity of bar catchers, J-hooks and dumbbell bars: up to 350kg; Chin-up bar: 150kg; Cable pull: 100kg
- Weight rests and cable attachment with 50mm mounts
- Extensive range of accessories including: short rowing or biceps curl grip, lat pull bar, many target racks, bar catcher | Safety rest, two J-hooks | Storage hook, dip attachment
- Tidyness is ensured: The rack has 6 holders for 50mm discs (each 17cm in length) and two stands bearing 50mm dumbbell bars
- Bore diameter of the height-adjustable attachments: 26.5 mm
Compatible with further accessories :
- Weight bench for a range of dumbbell exercises
- Sling trainer for bodyweight exercises
- Resistance bands strong > are attached
- Pull-ups just too easy? We therefore recommend a weight vest.
- Please note: The 122.5 cm width only concerns the "footprint" at the widest point, i.e. the barbell; the Smith Rack measures at 200 cm.
Dimensions set-up - Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull:
(L) 175 cm
x (W) 122.5 cm
x (H) 217 cm
Description: Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull
One device, countless possibilitiesThe Taurus Smith Rack consists of different training stations to really put the whole body to work in many different ways. The centerpiece is the rack including the Smith station. At a Smith station, you can train with a barbell guided on two vertical rails. There is also a quick-snap stop mechanism, meaning, for example, a beginner can train more safely, but professionals can also work safely with heavier weights.
The barbell is lifted out of the safety device by lifting it slightly and turning the wrist; you can now do the exercise as normal. The rod moves guided and safely in the same path. When you're ready to finish the practice set, simply hook the bar back on. A total of 23 height levels are at your disposal. The lowest position is 32cm, the highest 185cm. Everything from deadlifts to squats is included!
If the guided training session on the Smith Machine gets a touch monotonous (which it won't!), no problem: you can also train with a normal barbell on the device. A long, height-adjustable safety rest and short racks called J-hooks can also be used for bench presses, squats or deadlifts.
PDF document for the productManual Taurus SR
Warranty conditions: Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
|Semiprofessional use||12 months|
Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull Test & Evaluations
Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull Accessories
Starting from £49.90Starting from £44.90
- Taurus floor mat set
- In stock
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Multi-gym
3Starting from £1,799.00Starting from £1,599.00
8Starting from £1,299.00Starting from £1,199.00