Product details: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch
- GPS running watch with integrated heart rate sensor
- Completely integrated, visual heart rate sensor makes pulse measuring possible without chest strap or finger sensor - for the first time!
- Heart rate measuring (done on the wrist) with two LED sensors, an electro-visual lens, and complex algorithms.
- Functions for outdoor and indoor running (so-called treadmill function)
- Weatherproof & waterproof: exercise in all weathers
- Very big and extremely hard-wearing display: exercise with a shock- and scratchproof display
- Displays pace, covered distance, burnt calories, and heart rate at a glance
- Quick GPS reception thanks to QuickGPSFix technology
- 8 hours battery life in the GPS mode
- Heart rate controlled zone training is possible (zones: easy/fitness/stamina/speed/sprint)
- Compete against yourselves: in real time, you see where you are compared to former training values
- Multi platform compatibility
- Easy and quick uploading of training data via the TomTom MySports App. Get the QuickGPSFix data via Bluetooth via your Smartphone (from iPhone 4s/iPad 3 onwards and mini with iOS 6.0 or higher)
- Weight and dimensions:
- Display size: 22 x 25 mm
- Display resolution: 144 x 168 px
- Thickness: 13.8 mm
- Weight: 63 g
- Wristband length: 233 mm
- Location determination:
- GPS + GLONASS
- QuickGPSfix: yes (more precise location determination)
- Sensors (integrated): motion sensor, compass, visual HR sensor
- Sensors (wireless): Bluetooth Smart
- Alarms: beep sound and vibration
- German, English, Italian, Spanish, French
- Scope of delivery:
- TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch, docking station, user manual
Description: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch
TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch: precise pulse measuring without chest strap!Navigation specialist TomTom offers the Runner Cardio, a GPS sport watch for running, which is excellent for ambitious starters as well as advanced users. As a great highlight, the pulse is not measured by a separately required chest strap but directly via the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch on the wrist. Technically seen, LED sensors and an electro-visual lens detect the blood flow through the capillaries and so your pulse. This kind of pulse measuring is as precise as a common heart rate measuring with a chest strap according to the Stiftung Warentest.
In addition, many running enthusiasts praise the higher training comfort - explained by not having to use a chest strap. You are always informed about your (resting) pulse while exercising and throughout daily life with the pulse measuring on the wrist.
The TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch offers a pulse controlled zone training for effective training control. The sport watch informs you at which speed your stamina is trained or rather fat is burnt. By means of an acoustic, visual or haptic feedback, you always know whether you should increase or reduce your training according to your training target. The race function is a motivating training program - you run against yourself, i.e. one of your own former runs.
As GPS sport watch, the TomTom Runner Cardio presents all standards of its type: All information regarding the distance, time, (average) speed, pace as well as burnt calories is clearly indicated on an extra-big display in real time.
Offering the treadmill function, the TomTom Runner Cardio sport watch also considers training sessions at home or at a gym!By the way, the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch is not only a sport watch for running in the open air. It is also suitable for training on a treadmill at home or at a gym thanks to the function "indoor running". The advantage of this double function is that you always have your achieved training results on one data medium - the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch. And that's how the indoor function works: When you run on a treadmill, the watch registers how often and how fast you move your arms forwards and backwards. This corresponds to the number of steps while running. The watch uses your height to calculate the stride length and determines from it the covered distance and the pace. You can also calibrate the watch with the treadmill for more precise distance measuring.
Using the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch is quite simple and can be controlled via a single button, which can be used in four directions. After only a short period of time, you get to know the intuitive menu navigation. The connection to the company TomTom portal "My Sports" is also quite easy. Via Bluetooth Smart or the provided USB docking station, training data is updated easily, before being analysed in detail and shared with friends.
PDF document for the productBenutzerhandbuch Runner Multi Sport DE
Warranty conditions: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
TomTom Runner Cardio GPS sport watch Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)
Write the first rating!
Sport-Tiedje puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the Sport-Tiedje expert review and find your appropriate equipment.