cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60
- Smoothness of Rotation
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60
- Sturdy construction, modern movement concept and comfortable training
- Excellent movement quality thanks to 2 flywheels with minimum set-up space
- 2x 12 kg high-speed flywheels (in front and back) for a very smooth movement
Perfectly adapatable to the height:
- three times adjustable treads
- four times adjustable handle bars
- pivoted display
- Pedals: cushioned for joint-friendly comfort
- Frame: sturdy steel with hard-wearing premium powder coating
- Handlebars: multigrip with 4 height adjustments and horizontal handle for more intensive demand of the back
- Low access height / deep entry
- Two grip possibilities: pendulum rods and stationary handles with pulse monitor, which surrounds the cockpit
- Moving dimensions: L 132 | B 81 | H 162 cm
- Max. user-weight: 136 kg
Dimensions set-up - cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60:
(L) 126 cm
x (W) 53 cm
x (H) 162 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electronically adjustable magnetic brake
- Output: 10 - 350 W (Adjustable in increments starting from 5 Watt)
- RPM-independent resistance control
- Balance mass according to the standard of Tiedje: 21 kg
- Stride length: 40 cm
- Stride height: 17 cm
- Stride width: 18 cm
- adjustable footplates, Ball-bearing mounted joints
- Max. distance to the ground: 43 cm
- Resistance levels: 16
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programmes in total: 19, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 4
- User memory: 5
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Extras: transport wheels, drinking bottle holder
Description: cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60
cardiostrong EX60: a lot of training in small spaceThe cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60 concentrates on fitness training: Few cross trainers (and no other in its price class) offer such great training experience in such a small space. This is provided by 4 features:
The constructionThe advantage of cross trainers with the flywheel in the back is their small set-up space. It might be at the expense of the movement: the movement ellipse is a bit larger. That's not the case for the cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60! Due to a special construction of the joints in the front of the machine, the ellipsis of the movement remains flatter than for other similar machines. A second flywheel is built in the front to make the movement very smooth. In addition, the entry height is very low. This gives two decisive advantages: getting on is easier and the height while exercising is lower. That means: the cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60 can be used by tall people in facilities with lower roofs.
The adjustabilityThe cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60 is not just a fitness machine for ambitious home users but actually a machine for the whole family of any age.This becomes clear with the individual adjustability of the cross trainer. The treads are adjustable in three steps horizontally, the pendulum arms are adjustable in four steps vertically. Thus, the cross trainer is ideally adjustable to the height of the user and the movement can be varied. This is essential for a high training comfort! As the perspective to the console changes depending upon different heights, the display is tiltable and easy to read from every angle!
The brake systemThe heart of the resistance system is a maintenance- and wear-free magnetic brake. The resistance is controlled precisely via the training computer. Each program offers 16 resistance levels. The performance range goes from gentle rehab sport to intensive cardio training.
The magnetic brake operates on the 12 kg flywheel. The mass has become more or less unimportant. It is more important that it is a high-speed flywheel. The high torque provides a comfortable and smooth movement without load peaks. This feels better and is also better for the joints and ligaments.
That certain somethingThat certain something of the cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60 includes the smart equipment and the great design. The frame is in precious black, the powder varnish is not only hard-wearing but also offers an elegant finish of the cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60. The treads of the cardiostrong fitness equipment have the renowned Cushion Pads with excellent absorption.
The ends of the handles have special features as well: horizontal handles are mounted. When you use those while exercising, the back is better trained throughout the training.
Elliptical cross trainer of high loadability and long durabilityBesides the great training experience, the cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60 will be your training companion for a long time. Due to the especially careful workmanship, all parts are perfectly designed. The magnetic brake system does not produce any friction - no friction means no wear. The sturdy frame provides highest stability even for more frequent, intensive use: nothing goes out of shape, no grinding nor cracking. The cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60 stays forever young!
PDF document for the productManual Cardiostrong EX60
Warranty conditions: cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Frame||Full warranty|
|Home use||30 years||2 years|
cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60 Test & Evaluations
4.79 of 5 Stars
(359 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
cardiostrong elliptical cross trainer EX60 Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat size XL
- In stock
- Comfort chest strap cardiostrong
- In stock
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Elliptical cross trainer