Product details: Leki Trail
- Classic trekking pole
- Adjustment zone: 66 - 145cm
- Three-part, reinforced aluminium shaft with diameters of 18/16/14mm
- Leki Super Lock System SLS - TÜV certified adjustment mechanism with 140kg cohesion and 360° back stop
- Round Top Comfort handle- outer shape free of edges with integrated safety strap
- Lock Security strap
- Mixture similar to rubber for material of the handles - good grip
- Hard metal Flex tip
- Easy screwing of different disks' sizes
- Absolutely sratch-proof surface finishing
- Delivery: one pair
Description: Leki Trail
The Leki Trail is the classic Trekking pole of Leki. The pole shaft of the Leki Trail is made of tempered aluminium (HTS 6.0) and is equipped with the adjustment mechanism SLS Super Lock System. The Lock Security strap detaches by a safety disengage mechanism by pulling upwards and is individually adjustable. The Round Top Comfort handle of the Leki Trail is made of rubber similar material offering a good grip. The Leki Trail is equipped with a hard metal Flex tip offering easy screwing of different disc sizes. The surface of the Trekking poles is of absolutely scratchproof finish.
Warranty conditions: Leki Trail
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Leki Trail Test & Evaluations
Write a product rating now and win a gift coupon of 500 € or the refund of the paid purchase price. The choice is yours!
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Trekking poles
Sport-Tiedje puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the Sport-Tiedje expert review and find your appropriate equipment.